This is a true start up organization with ongoing operations and a highly connected group of supporters. We are seeking hands-on problem solvers who are flexible in applying their experience and eager to learn by doing.
The interns will have an excellent opportunity to take on responsibility for parts of and potentially entire projects in a real social venture that will have massive reach and impact on New York City and globally.
Basic details of the internship:
- Time commitment: 1 to 3 days per week
- Location: remote
- Duration: Spring/Summer 2012
- Permanent paid roles: potential based on performance
What we seek in an intern:
- Belief in and commitment to the mission and approach of the venture
- Self-starters focused on getting projects and tasks done both well and fast
- Ability to work alone or on a team
- Solid writing and problem-solving skills
- Comfort in fast-paced environments with rapidly changing needs
For more information and how to apply, please see the full internship description here!